Sunday, June 25, 2006

Pastimes

First of all alex has something to say: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvfh gf

yn bv bmn,
ikj k


v.
What a funny kid I think that he has a sense of humor just like his daddy...jokes with long breaks in them...just kidding sweetheart.

I don't think that I am going to have very long, so I'll just tell you my new favorite pastime...watching cheerioes getting mashed up between two little teeth and gums; how could life possibly get any better?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The joys of little children! I cannot believe how much he has changed since you all have moved.

Anonymous said...

oh my tik! that is so marvelouse! i cant wait untill i get to sit around and watch alex try to mash up cheerios with two little teeth! yay for getting to see you!

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

he is so cute! i love his teeth!!!

Keary said...

I want to see and hear alex as much as anything, he is a real cutie.

Kristy said...

There is nothing better in life...glad you have him in your life.