Sunday, June 11, 2006

Standing...

Even though this video was taken when alex was tired you can still tell that he is getting older and better at moving around. We took this video yesterday, so it is like you aer here with us to see him getting bigger. He strted standing about two weeks after he started crawling, so both are still pretty new to him...and we don't push him to learn, he just is trying to do it himself...does anyone know how we can stop it? just kidding.

Keary, the next time that we go to the pool I'll be sure to update you. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

Your boy is so cute! I can't believe that he is standing so good already. It seems like he is still so little. Very fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He is growing so much! I miss you guys tons!

homealonemom said...

He's adorable, I think he need a little stepping stool to help him get higher on the computer, don't you think that would be helpful Kiki?

I love his little camo shorts, too.

Keary said...

I believe alex is just like his father. And you will have to make sure you don't move around any corn fields. He is such an awesome boy and I love watching him growing up.