Tuesday, October 16, 2007

alex's roomate






My mother came to help when the baby was born and she left last week, but I haven't had time to write this before today. I was soooooo glad to have her here, and even though I loved having her here and wished that she could have stayed longer, I didn't ask her to so everyone that bet she would stay until Iwalani came home lost....sorry. One of the most obvious areas that we see her absence is in the food department; she would make TONS of really good food everyday and make sure that we would eat it and we all really miss that. alex became good friends with grandma while was here because whenever he wanted her to she would take him out and then some because they would go shopping almost everyday it seemed like. Among other things, grandma taught alex how to snore which is now included in his favorite game "night".

Thank you so much for coming mom. I love you and miss you a ton!

3 comments:

Keary said...

A mothers help can be the best help ever or the worst thing that could ever happen.
If one gets along with ones mother it is the best thing and if not it can be a very painful experience.

Keary said...

You are very lucky.

homealonemom said...

I miss all of you, too! It was very fun. I love you all.
MOM