alex's birthday cake

As this cake was just for our family when I was finally able to have some alone time at 11 at night I decided that I would just do a quick frosting job before I went to bed because we would be the only ones that would see it and that way it would be done for today. At 11 I had only the cake cooling on the counter and that was it (no frosting made, not even any ingredients out)- at 11:32 I was done and heading to my bed; I, for one, and extremely impressed with myself.
The theme for the cake is based on alex's love of fruit snacks so hopefully he will like it. In our ward alex is infamous when comes to his fruit snack obsession. We only give them on specially occasions and as bribery; in nursery they let him have as many bags as he wants(he takes full advantage of this situation) and then if the other kids leave them on their plate he will go and eat theirs as well. All the parents of the nursery kids seem to know and then it has somehow spread form there so I will have people I don't even know come up and talk to me about it. I guess it could be worse....he could be known as the biter.
The theme for the cake is based on alex's love of fruit snacks so hopefully he will like it. In our ward alex is infamous when comes to his fruit snack obsession. We only give them on specially occasions and as bribery; in nursery they let him have as many bags as he wants(he takes full advantage of this situation) and then if the other kids leave them on their plate he will go and eat theirs as well. All the parents of the nursery kids seem to know and then it has somehow spread form there so I will have people I don't even know come up and talk to me about it. I guess it could be worse....he could be known as the biter.
2 comments:
What a fun cake to have for a family dinner for alex's birthday.
Hope the birthday party goes well!
Or the bully... But alex is to sweet to be a bully.
Happy birthday alex. Three years old and already the scrounge (for fruit snacks)!
Love Grandpa
Post a Comment