I am so sorry I haven't read any blogs for the past few days as I have been trying to help Diana get ready for her fathers 85th birthday and I am just slow. Would she rather her thumb to a pacifier? I think you should enter your children in a look a like contest. (-: Love Dad
I used to suck my thumb as well. I love it she looks so cute sucking that thumb! I love how your children are just like me... ONE shuts cupboards and the second one Sucks her thumb. I love it. You have such cute children. Calixta
3 comments:
I am so sorry I haven't read any blogs for the past few days as I have been trying to help Diana get ready for her fathers 85th birthday and I am just slow.
Would she rather her thumb to a pacifier?
I think you should enter your children in a look a like contest. (-:
Love Dad
I used to suck my thumb as well. I love it she looks so cute sucking that thumb! I love how your children are just like me... ONE shuts cupboards and the second one Sucks her thumb. I love it. You have such cute children. Calixta
Rocio is so cute!! The thumb is so much easier than the pacifier- she can't lose it.
Post a Comment