Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Why my husband is on the couch tonight......

So I go in to go to bed and Alex calls me and says, "Can you come change her diaper." So I go walking into the living room; Rocio is crying and Alex is burping the baby on his shoulder, then he leans her off his shoulder and.... he throws me the baby. Yes, he throws me the baby, my heart starts to beat a mile a minuet..... and I don't catch her and she falls to the floor. Luckily it's alex's baby doll that he had thrown.

We toss our children when they are pretty young which is why this plan of his works so well. He had put the real crying baby on the chair, got alex's baby (who was even wearing the same clothes that Chio had on) and called me in.

note: even though Alex is a jerk and should be sleeping on the couch, he won't really be; he's on the couch right now because there is some baseball game on and I'm in here typing this because now my adrenalin is so high I can't go to bed.

Stay tuned to the blog because alex got a shiner that I'm going to post the picture and story about hopefully tomorrow.

4 comments:

Keary said...

I'm so sorry I taught Alex my dry sense of humor, but you can send me to the couch instead, please.
I'll bet you needed to change yourself after that kind of prank, cruelty !

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

Lol I would have killed him if I were you! So glad that it wasn't really Rocio!

homealonemom said...

I'm sooooo sorry that you have a mean husband.

My husband would never do anything like that.