Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Shiner


The first night.

The next morning.

As Alex was walking out of the living room, alex started running after him (they were putting clothes away) and alex tripped right as Alex's foot was coming up; they hit eye to heel. Just looking at it makes me want to cry. The rest of the night Alex kept saying, "Man, my foot hurts." Poor alex, we even put ice on it and it still swelled that much; he would only keep the ice on while I was giving him fruit snacks and as soon as they ran out he was done....so we didn't keep the ice on quite as long as I would have liked.

note: The pictures aren't loading, so I'll post them when I can.


And here is a picture of what Chio looks like today.

3 comments:

Keary said...

Tell Alex to take a good look at alexs eye next time he says how much his foot hurts! :)

Ciria said...

poor kid! He looks like he is taking it well - like a tough guy. Cute picture of Rocio- what BLUE eyes!

homealonemom said...

I can't believe that he's smiling.

I love the boy.