This is alex opening his present. And this is a link to last years birthday festivities; the funny thing is alex watched it and got really mad because some other kid was playing with his train.
alex has to be the best birthday boy in the world He is such a sweet little birthday boy and I hope and pray he has hundreds more. Happy birthday alex!
got your blog link from Desta. Your kids are super cute! how's everything going? When does Iwalani get home? I am here in NM living at home for a while. I finished school in April. Let me know!
5 comments:
That is the most adorable smile,
I think He loves his trike. How cute.
He's just a LITTLE excited.
Happy Birthday! alex!
alex has to be the best birthday boy in the world
He is such a sweet little birthday boy and I hope and pray he has hundreds more. Happy birthday alex!
Cute!
Hi Kiora, this is Kim Harris, now Kim Grisham :). I have a blog now and have linked you, if you don't mind!
http://grishams.vox.com
he is so cute. I love this video. I also love the other one when he is eating the fruit snacks off the cake. So cute. I love it.
Hi Kiora!
got your blog link from Desta. Your kids are super cute! how's everything going? When does Iwalani get home? I am here in NM living at home for a while. I finished school in April. Let me know!
Gillian
Post a Comment