
Here's what's happened/happening....
- The afternoon of the 22nd of September I took everything out for the baby and washed it
- Before I put everything away I got tired and took a nap (my house had baby stuff everywhere in piles)
- I woke up (later then I had wanted), got alex and I dressed for the party, and wrote a grocery list to get after the party of food and baby supplies that we needed
- My water broke at alex's friend Andrea's birthday party at a park right across the street from the hospital
- After walking to the hospital (to go pee) and walking back to the park and not being able to "hold it" I decided that I should go and get checked out to see if, in fact, my water had broken
- Alex was at work so I called him to come and went to the hospital, where they made me stay in bed and laughed at me when I had Alex ask if I could walk around
- She was born on Sunday, September 23 at 12:24
- She weighed 6lbs. 5ozs and was 19 1/2 inches long
- So far, blue eyes and blond hair (yes, I am white so my children will be too, sorry)
- On Thursday, October 4th she weighed 6lbs. 12oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long
- The doctor said that she is very strong and beautiful
- She has a yeast infection that we are still trying to get over
- She nurses (snacks) whenever she wants and has no recognizable schedule
- As soon as she latches on she usually falls asleep
- alex loves to hold her and lick her hair (I have no idea)
- Her umbilical cord fell off on Sunday, October 7th
- She had her first bath on Monday, October 8th
- As long as we all feel like it we go out on adventures and just come home when we are tired
- Currently, she is sleeping
4 comments:
i remember the time when my kids were little...seems so long ago. she is a beautiful blond haired, blue-eyed baby!
I am curious how you can already tell her eye color? Not doubting, just curious.
Even being blind I can tell how beautiful se is!
That's a terrible thing to blame on your mother!
Kiki, Chio is so beautiful! I am kinda freaking out my husband because seeing how happy your little family is, is making me want children of my own. Maybe soon!
I can't believe that you thought my hair was messy all the time you were growing up!!!
Chio's lucky that she's taking after me. Not really she's lucky she's beautiful and nothing like me at all.
Post a Comment