Thursday, January 31, 2008

Iwalani's Pictures

Iwalani and I have the same camera. I think that she may have confused our cameras during her stay because she took a lot of pictures with my camera, but mine could have just been closest available to capture these moments. When I was loading this batch of pictures it reminded me of when alex was a baby and I took a zillion pictures of each pose. Perhaps that is why I used to be able to only fit 2 weeks to a month on a disk and now I can fit around three months. Thanks for taking all of these pictures Iwalani, Chio needs more because I don't take enough of her (you second children need to stick together!).

2 comments:

Keary said...

I always love to see pictures of my grandchildren.
Love Dad

Diana said...

Sisters are GREAT! Just like Grand children.