Sunday, March 02, 2008

Chio's First Meal


Some of you may be thinking "hello your daughter is five months old you should be passed this already you lazy bum"...but there have been some troubles. I've been trying to get Rocio to eat rice cereal for a while now and as suggested I mix it with fresh breast milk. Rocio gets upset when this is fed to her and usually cries for a while after each attempt is over. This is with no pushing just one spoonful, then a breakdown and I'd wait another week and try again with the same results. However, she loves to drink water from my cup so inspiration guided (or reality smacked me in the face) and I mixed the cereal with water and this is what happened...

It's so sad that this is the video of Rocio's first meal and most of the time I have the camera pointed at alex...maybe she'll be better at sharing than alex from sheer necessity.

6 comments:

homealonemom said...

How sweet! I love little Chio!

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

homealonemom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keary said...

Chio is so cute that she won't need to be a camera hog!
Love Dad

Ciria said...

Naomi wouldn't eat forever either. She loves peas and that is about it.

The A Team said...

that's awesome!! i can't believe how big she's gotten. -ami- oh, and yes, i'm finally on. http://aaronfamilyvalues.blogspot.com/

Diana said...

They are so sweet! Chio is strong seating up so straight!

Just wanted to come thru the computer and give alex a great big kiss!!!