It was really cute when I was showing him the snow out the window he said in a worried voice, "uh oh, mommy's car."And here are some pictures of my kids, my favorite part is chio's face. alex insisted I take some pictures of the two of them together.
Have a Great Day!


6 comments:
yeah, it does seem that when alex has his hands on chio she gets a worried/scared look BUT! she still looks fabulous :o) you have my pitty about the weather. and thanks for the warm thoughts! *MUAH!!* :-D
That's what it looked like out my window yesterday!
I love you. She still looks like she loves him.
MOM
how awesome was the snow this morning? it took us by surprise because yesterday it was around 50 degrees...crazy texas weather. ami
So where are the pics of the kids playing in the snow?? I wanted to take mine out but Max has pneumonia, so I didn't think I should take him out
Weather is funny, we have seen no snow this year but lots of rain and almost no sun.
alex's statements will be great for many years. Hopefully like Gordon B. Hinkley till his nineties!
I always love pix of your children. I think they are the cutest kids like Ciria's kids, Kristy's kids, Cathy's kids, and Andrew's kids. Had to include them all, oh and Calixta's kids.
Love Dad
alex is such neat big brother! They are sooo cute!
Post a Comment