This picture I took for my sister Teandra, who can find a face anywhere and everywhere. I'm super glad that I don't have this skill other wise I would probably be scared out of my mind most of the time. Have a happy day Teda!
This is a picture of alex teaching Chio how to say "cheese"-she was doing a lot better at smiling before he came along but I think that had to do more with getting poked in the eye than his presence.And I can't remember why I took this picture or what was going on but when I saw it I laughed so I thought I would put it up without an explanation- it'll be like those picture books without words you can make up your own story!
And these are the videos that only grandmas really like so sorry to the rest of you. I'll preface them with this.
- The second video is short for all you people who don't want to watch my kids play for three minutes straight.
- We don't leave our kids unattended with balloons.
- Yes, Alex leans over and casually farts thinking no one would notice; but he does it all the time so I thought that he wouldn't mind if I just explained it here to the world (I probably wouldn't have but it smelt really bad).
- Rocio is sitting here watching these with me and laughing really hard I hope that you like them as much as we do.



6 comments:
those are so cute! as much as i love cribs, it's hard for the big kids to stay out of them. i don't know how many mornngs i got up and found both boys sleeping in the crib in the morning.
p.s. stinky cloverhopper is hilarious!!
TEEK!! (i have taken the liberty to adjust the spelling to be more user friendly...its a trial...what do you think?) I LOVE YOUR FACE! ITS A GREAT FACE!! and, no, you dont need to be scared, the faces are your friends! (thats what i plan on telling the therapist if they ever throw me in an asylum) i love you! *MUAH!*
Don't worry, I could spend hours and hours reading blogs and looking at pictures. Yours are great or is it grate.
If my camera would take video, sound and aroma I would send Alex some of his favorite.
I think those are the cutest videos I have seen so far.
Love Dad
WHERE is CHIO?
I love you
MOM
As you can see, I hadn't watched the whole video, Because it looked like alex had landed all over the crib!
I'm glad to see that Chio loves her brother dropping by.
MOM
Those were so cute. Don't worry mom, I was wondering the same thing. I had a hard time believing that Kiki and Alex were sitting there watching their son bodyslamming their daughter over and over and over again, but alas that is what was happening. What was ever more surprising was how much Chio was enjoying being bodyslammed.
Love you guys,
Nani
Post a Comment