After alex took a nap we went out and played again. I haven't done a post like this in a while but, hello, it snowed (a lot) in Texas, so I took a ton of pictures and I want you to see them (fortunately for you I didn't put all of them up, for I took quite a few and you might have been bored).

Here is the same place where I took the picture from the previous post about four hours earlier-the sun was doing its job; I think alex may have been just as excited about the puddles produced by the snow as he was about the snow.

Smashing slushes.

Snowball fight.


Chio in the snow... and her imprint in the snow.

Dusting her off.

These were the only shoes that I had so my feet got really cold.

I forgot how bright the snow could be

Running through the dripping icicles.




Various treks through the snow

Oh, look what a sweet dad to be building a snowman with his son.

So big and strong, what a nice dad.

Nope, just making a snowball to through at mom; alex thought that it was hilarious.

And here is the result of the outing, right before he took a bath to warm up and his close went in the washer.

And this is Chio after with the weird face that she has been having.
7 comments:
What FUN! How exciting to play in the snow in Texas
It's great that mom & dad were both there to play.
I'm glad you had fun.
You got a LOT more snow that us.
MOM
MAN! i WISH our snow melted that fast! That is the best way to have snow: sunny again and melted in a few hours. :o) yay! LOVE YOU!
I agree with teda! If only! I love those pictures. I just want to pick up chio and give her a big squeeze. She is a doll!
So much fun! You all look so happy! It is funny that you have more snow that we do in utah!
fun, fun, fun!! the great thing is you get all the excitement and then the next day it's in the 50's again. good times.
Chio is such a doll, I'll bet you really enjoy her after that rough and tumble alex! I remember snow like that in Allen and I remember it being below 30 for almost a week while serving in San Antonio, Great memories.
I always love your pictures, thhey make me very excited to see your family growing up!
Love Dad
Snow days are a big deal in Texas!! Loved the pitures!
Post a Comment