Thursday, December 04, 2008
Another little tidbit
I forgot to mention it in my wall art post but if you look closely at the picture you'll see that alex is wearing a shirt from my mother that reads, "I'm Grandma's Payback". I'd forgotten about it until I had dressed him this morning. When I was younger I was always the child that would draw on the walls. When I learned how to write my name I would write that, too; I was never as smart as my brother in law (Andrew) who would always write "alex" much to my husbands dismay for he would get all the blame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I always thought that was a cleaver idea... Andrew learning how to spell Alex's name.
That is funny -Kari-Lyn is now got the o and e down for Zoe with the dots and everything- I won't read this one to her in case she gets any ideas.
I LOVE THE TEEK! AND YOUR KIDS ARE CUTE! AND YOUR HUSBAND IS FUNNY! AND YOU ALL ARE GREAT! *MUAH!*
Something else I didn't know about my kids.
Fun
Love Y'all
The other thing that was funny about you writing on walls, is that you were taller than them. Sometimes you didn't write your name, and you'd ask how we KNEW it was you. We'd bring the short ones over to see how high they could reach, and you were the only one that could have done it, even on a chair.
Writing on walls and other areas of the house was a specialty for the boys!!! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment