Hopefully, for the month of December I will be posting everyday in an effort to win a blog competition in my family. However, considering my track record recently, I don't know how well I'm going to do; guess we'll see.
Today I was given the entire morning off so I could go cloths shopping by myself. I started out well (meaning I got to the store) but I proved too much for me and I ended up at the bookstore. Why am I sharing this? Because I lost track of the time doing something I love and had a wonderful break- thanks to my husband who had me go. So I would suggest giving the people you love a break so they can enjoy the season too :)
And here are the results of our afternoon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cute pictures! I would have loved to go shopping. I am not sure if I would have gone to a book store.. Well just for Twilight! I love your christmas tree it is great!
Your christmas tree looks wonderful! That is great that you got to go shopping, even if you got stuck at the book store!
beautiful tree:) i am thrilled that you are blogging. i have missed everyone:)
Byron keeps asking me what I want for Christmas. I told him I want a nap. Not just any nap. I want the kind where I wake up and the house is still clean and the children haven't gotten lost or broken anything. I think it might be wishful thinking, though.
Isn't it exciting to get the tree up - of course then it is all about moving the ornaments up to the top half. At least if you are at my house. I have a hard time clothes shopping these days too. I end up at the craft store.
Your fearless leader did a great job. Looks as if you got the tree up and decorated. That is a great effort. I remember getting exhausted just getting the tree up. Cutting the bottom so it would have a flat bottom surfice and so it could get more water. Then setting it up and then moving it till Diana was satisfied, she used to ask me what I thought but after moving it four or five times I could care less what it looked like.
Love Y'all
Great decorator!! Shopping??? I'm there! Glad you enjoyed your time!!!
Post a Comment