I've been painting the house extremely slowly (meaning I have plans for the house but have only actually painted the living room). The other day I got Rocio's room completely ready to be painted: moved all the furniture, put up the tape, put down the sheets to protect the carpet, filled all the holes in the wall, brought in the ladder and other materials, etc. Then Alex's comes in and says "I'll paint the room, just keep the kids out". (I was vaguely reminded of "I'll cook dinner" where I get all the meat ready, prepare all the sides, take everything out the the grill he has readied, and get whatever else he needs only to hear for the rest of the night what a great chief he is. lol.) Anyway, when I came back in later (to do the second coat with the kids) there was a huge paint stain; I couldn't immediately blame him because he was still sleeping. When I asked him about it latter he blamed it on the cat. Suspicious, since we don't have a cat, don't you think?
I'll post pictures of Chio's room later, they're not loading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is funny. It seems that Alex always blames something else when it doesn't exist. Or he would just blame on me when I was little. Did you get the paint out of the carpet?
Was he still asleep when you asked him? He is strange!
it took me two years to paint our small townhome and we will NEVER do it ourselves again. because of our "cat" I rarely had my sweet hubby paint anything. It was a great idea all around. goodluck:)
those kitties sure can be a nuisance...HEY THE TEEK! I CAN HELP YOU PAINT!!! and i will try not to spill anything (cross my heart i will try but you never know)
*MUAH!!* love you!
Who spilled the blue paint in your bedroom? I remember trying to get it out.
LOL
MOM
That cat can get anywhere and I have never seen such an old cat.
Make Alex paint the kitchen or dining room all by himself, he has two days between working days so he should be able to do it at night while the kids are asleep.
Love Y'all
We had the same cat at our house for years! Love ya!!
Post a Comment