We're pretty sure that alex is going to do all kinds of crazy stunts when he gets older...I can't wait. You also get a good look into what I spend my day doing - making alex pick up big piles of pillows and blankets. These piles aren't always in the places you would expect either...the most frighting one I found was in the bathroom; he didn't do that again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I like how he jumps off of everything and is fearless. Cute kids!
Yep, soon he'll figure out how to climb on the roof. I wonder if it's genetic?
I think it is funny how many pillows he has.
I think you need to find a tumbling gym to take him to. Then you don't have to clean up. I wonder if they have any places down there that have a toddler time where they can just do whatever they want.
Did your mother really do that Kiki?
alex really doesn't worry much about how he will land, as long as he has a pile of pillows.
Love Y'all
Evil Knievel with pillows!!! love ya!
Post a Comment