Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Blue Man Group

Every time we go to the library for story time alex gets to pick a treasure. alex likes to pick the cheap little cars that he gets frustrated with because they don't drive well so the other day I convinced him that he would like one of those little stamps with a lid. It took me forever to convince him to get it -I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING! alex loved it all right - I would take a picture to show you but I threw it away after alex snuck it in his bed to sleep with.

This is how alex woke up and his sheets fared even worse.


Apparently Bobby joined in the fun too.

And here are some videos of the Children playing in daddy's chair. First one short second one long.

alex had to take over because I was going too slow.

3 comments:

Keary said...

There is no more fun thing than a stamp for kids.
Looks like for bears too.

I think Chios' eyes were spinning toward the end!
Love Dad

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

I like stickers, myself. Except when the kids stick them to the TV. Or the computer. I don't know why kids like spinning so much, but it looks like they were having fun.

homealonemom said...

What great training for Chio to be a dancer! She is already learning how to spot!

I miss you and I love you.

MOM