I've been neglecting posting because I have family here. Yay! My mother came to visit and brought the last member of my family that hadn't been to this apartment. We just realize that my mom came: by herself when the baby was born, with my dad, with Iwalani, with Teda and now with Chantel (who says the youngest is the only one to get spoiled?). Last night we had a birthday party for Chantel (who we call "Goose" and alex calls "Goo") even though she actually turned 17 two weeks ago. Here are some pictures of that.
The party except for dad who was taking the picture.
alex showing off the birthday garb.
And the birthday cake. Wow! We made the "
Put the Lime in the Coconut Cake" from the food network show "Ultimate Recipe Showdown". It was amazing and I think that if the judges would have tried it on the second day instead of immediately she would have won. I tastes perfect today when yesterday for the party it was, we think, too sweet.
Here we're singing to Goose.

And now in a completely unrelated event here is Chantel trying to kiss the baby in an unconventional method (which if I tried to do I would probably hurt myself).
5 comments:
OH TEEK! I MISS YOU GUYS!! *MUAH!* *MUAH!* *MUAH!*
Looks like you all had fun.
Love Dad
Good times. Happy Birthday to Goosey.
17?? Wow, time flies. I remember being Chantel's 'teacher' (she actually taught me more, lol) in Valiant 12/13 girls
I've moved my blog for the final time to Blogger. The new address is:
Hank & Kimberly Grisham
http://grishams.blogspot.com/
Just to let you know! :)
I love how little alex wants EVERYONE to wear birthday hats. For Cake,
for Birthday pancakes, etc.
It's also cute taking him by the birthday cake part of Sams, and having him start to sing happy birthday!
I love you guys.
MOM
Post a Comment