Monday, March 31, 2008

Six Months Old


Rocio is now six months old. So it's time to take the picture I, at some time in the future, want to have on my walls. I was planning on getting a professional to do it but then we bought a house instead. I like my pictures better than the ones at J C Penny's or some place like that so I decided I would do it myself. The day we decided to do it they were both a little upset so I think I'll try again sometime this week but here are the ones we have so far.

My sister likes this one because she can here them saying "Them, I don't know them!"





These are the push-up pictures for my dad.


And these are the pictures of the two of them...this is the main reason I'm taking more pictures because there are no good pictures of them together.





Chio at Six Months. She:
  • is getting more hair
  • is almost crawling
  • is standing at her crib bar
  • is "talking" all the time
  • has adorable dimples
  • takes a nap before she goes to bed for the night
  • loves to listen to people singing
  • loves to watch her brother
  • gives great kisses (to everyone but dad)
  • loves rice cereal
  • loves taking baths
  • still loves to be bounced on the yoga ball
  • likes sipping water out of glasses and trying to eat food off the table at dinner
  • is a pleasure to be around
  • will finally take a bobo (pacifier-as long as it's the right one)
Update: Chio is now crawling.

7 comments:

The A Team said...

cute kids!! i miss living closer to you so we could see eachother more often (or run into eachother at target...) when do you move in to your house?

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your picture. I will examine them more closely, and keep you updated as to which ones are my MOSTEST favorite. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!! *muha!*

AND chio's outfit is EXQUISITE!!! :o)

Keary said...

Pictures of some wonderful kids! Chio is a doll. Her legs are almost as long as mine. alex is as always the most handsome little guy in Texas.
Love Dad

homealonemom said...

How BEAUTIFUL she is! ! !
What a pretty smile.
alex is a charmer already, with liquid melting eyes, and a sweet smile. I think it's cute how much he loves his little sister.
He just needs to hug a little softer.

I love you all

MOM

Brittany said...

I can't believe Chio is already 6 months old! The pictures are wonderful and they are both very cute children.

I love Chio's outfit!

Anonymous said...

you are a fantastic photographer! such a cute family. happy half birthday chio.

Unknown said...

Chio's pictures are great. I think all of your pictures are better than the ones from J.C. Penny's. You'd just be wasting your money.

You should consider taking pictures of other kids for money.

The ones of them together could use some work. I really like the one that looks like they are wrestling and Chio's pleading with you to save her.