



We first saw them in the backyard; we wanted to get a better view so we headed to the front yard where the neighbors and random people driving by were also looking at the sky. I felt like I was in one of those the-end-of-the-world-is-coming movies where the people are all out side looking up at the sky waiting for it to come.
And in a completely unrelated event, regarding our actual life, our fridge broke yesterday (meaning the half open popsicles in the door were leaking onto the floor); so we headed to the stores. On the way to Lowes Alex thought that we should go to Sears to check them out first. The first fridge he saw ended up being exactly the one we wanted, for an unbelievable price, without waiting for Memorial Day sales. We still went and looked everywhere else and ended up going back to get it. They couldn't deliver it for a week but our amazing friends let us borrow their truck so we could bring it home that night (thanks so much). However, the fridge still isn't hooked up because when the city was redoing our water they denied us curbside access so we can't turn our water off...I guess I'll let you know how everything turns out!
3 comments:
Those are very cOOOOOl clouds.
You need the Twilight Zone music playing in the background.
I wonder if they'll bring rain?
Have a great day.
MOM
I think Heavenly Father knew you all missed the mountains. Do you miss the mountains? Those are some awsome clouds(that I think look kind of like snow covered mountain tops).
Those clouds remind me of the rolling clouds when Mt St Helens erupted...same yr Alex was born. What a sight...amazing. Congrates on the refrig!
Post a Comment