Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Parenting Tips

My friend Kimberly found the best parenting information sheet I've ever seen.
Whenever I have any questions in the future this is where I'm going to check.

Make sure that you check out this link. The really sad thing is, according to them, some of our parenting techniques are bad. For example:


7 comments:

Ciria said...

Oh my goodness that was hillarious. I loved the videos at the end too!

The A Team said...

That was so funny!! My favorite was making baby smile...too funny!!

homealonemom said...

Hi sweetie, who would the adult male playing chess be???

I don't know

I love you

MOM

homealonemom said...

Kiki,

did you read what it said in Spanish?

I think it's funny to see the gender of the different people, and I wonder if they talked to your dad.

MOM

Kimberly said...

Hehe, it's sooo funny! Without that link, I'd be lost.

"Wait, baby does NOT go in the dryer to get dry? Hmmm..." :P

Diana said...

Funny! Great guide for Alex!

Kristy said...

I have been doing things all wrong for years now! That was funny!