...Nothing.
I thought that would be easier than to tell you everything I love about it!
Sorry I've been missing for so long; the kids are still battling various sickness that keep evolving into something else.... and we just finished cleaning and getting everything out of our apartment yesterday. Now I'm in my element so I hope to have everything back to normal soon - including my blog.
Because I love hearing all the great things your kids say here are some alex quotes:
"I'm not a buddy, I'm a boy!"
And when Chio wore an adorable red knit hat which perfectly matched her red Sunday dress we got "Baby no baby, baby baby snowman" and then he would laugh hysterically. Translation: Rocio's not a baby, she's a baby snowman. This statement I'm pretty sure stems from his current favorite computer game here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congrats on the new casa! i love moving. it gives me an excuse to organize and clean...lol.
starfall is the best website ever! my kids have always loved it.
That's great. I am glad that you love your house. I sure hope that you decide to drive to your family reunion so that you can stop in utah on your way. Good luck unpacking!
When Alex called the other day I could hear the pride and happiness he felt over the phone. I am sure you two have made a very large step toward making a great family life. I hope your children will grow to be greater people than their parents as ours have. Babies sure say the cutest and sometimes the smartest things don't they?
Love Dad
Post a Comment