Monday, May 19, 2008

Lazy Day

Today we've done nothing. I felt pretty crummy this morning (tummy ache and headache-I feel like I'm in grade school complaining of those) I didn't even want to get out of bed. I also don't look that hot; my kids, on the other hand, look fabulous and they have throughly enjoyed trashing the house while I lay and watch them. Here are some pictures and videos from the day.








I was trying to get Chio standing by herself but she lost interest in that and found something thing in the toy box.


I took alex to a Cinco de Mayo party a while back and today he reenacted one of the activities...any guesses on what he's doing?

Update: I didn't realize how dark the alex video was so I'll explain what's going on. alex was walking around with stuff on his head (in this video a basket and a hat pulled over his eyes) using the yoga ball as a pinata and the broom as the stick- can't wait for the next party.

No comments: