We moved in at the perfect time...look at the view from our front window.....of course people who don't live with a two year old boy probably aren't as excited as we are.
This is the other view from our front window...alex not sharing his toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a wonderful front yard! I always wanted a front window in my living room. You already have one.
I love you.
MOM
Alex would not remember it as he was still +a baby but we had a beautiful front yard in Moses Lake, the front window was 4'x6' with one 4'x1' window to each side. I got tired of dealing with plumbing problems and cut down a huge Oak tree, which really detracted from the beauty. You guys seem to live on a busy street.
alex probably is acting that way as a side effect of being sick. Once again I hope he gets well very soon.
Love Dad
I think its cool that you can see tractors working in the front yard
Post a Comment