Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Nothing much happens to guys like us....
alex is in his bedroom right now singing a song that goes something like this, "The little boy alex, no pants, gets on a train and all aboard"...I don't even want to know. I figure if he were doing something he shouldn't he wouldn't be singing about it; it's the silence that's scary. Singing is alex's new thing- I guess it's a family trait because I vaguely remember stories of when Alex was younger and he would sing everything. alex is now refering to himself as "boy", he no longer likes to take baths, and he loves cookie dough as shown below.
Chio's doing a ton of new things. She can read (just kidding). She's clapping now and standing up on stuff; it's pretty cute because she never stands up in the middle of the floor but if there is a piece of paper in the middle of the floor she'll stand up off of that-the extra height matters. I guess she just stands because she likes to because she's showing absolutely no signs of wanting to walk. I think Alex said he saw her walk along the couch once and that has been it. She has taken a couple steps here and there but those are currently going into the "keep myself from falling" catagory instead of "walking endeavors" so well see where this goes (maybe Cathy will be able to teach this kid to walk too and we'll just have to make it a tradition).
She keeps her tongue out all the time due to a canker on the tip (probably from all the dirt she's been eating or the hot sauce she was mysteriously fed). And she's a definite morning child rather than a night owl.
And last but not least if you're in the area come over for some treats (Jennifer that means you because you're my only local reader, I think). We walked over to the store last night to get some lemons for lemon bars, but forgot the eggs- so I started to make cookies instead and then Alex decided that he still wanted lemon bars so he rode his bike back to the store (8 minuets total- sooo cool) and now we have lots of treats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Your kids are growing so fast! I can't wait to see them. If our grocery store wasn't down hill I would ride a bike too. I just know I couldn't make it back up. Does it count if I ride there and Adam Picks me up?
I am on my way!!!
I'm on my way too. wish wish Not for the treats but for the company.
Tell Alex that the Nield family, the Morgan family and the Lee family have round faces only the Passey family have long thin faces.
Love Dad
awwwww, i want cookies....
smart chio, standing on things to gain height.
Chio has the most beautiful blue eyes! What a cutie. I wish we were closer...I love Lemon bars and am sure they are fantastic. Rumor is you are the best baker.
I love lemon bars, how yummy!
The missionaries are coming to dinner tomorrow, so we are making the Lime in the Coconut cake, TODAY!
love
MOM
When the kids were young we made up songs about every thing...it was fun...
And Alex had a bad case of canker sores when he was about Chio's age...got so bad he had to have his mouth swapped out with this blue medication...
It is a virus we seem to pass along...Sorry!
Love those pictures...the kids are sooo cute! Great smiles!
Post a Comment