Friday, December 12, 2008

That went well

For the last post I realized I hadn't written around 11 so I jumped out of bed and wrote a quick post but the time zone on my computer is off so it posted on the 6th anyway. Then I decided that my posts were so pointless I'd wait until I actually had something to post instead of posting everyday.

The kids and I were out the other day so that daddy could "work" without us bothering him. I decided that we would go and get some sonic drinks to take up more time. After I ordered I tried to put my card in to pay but it was broken. Apparently someone had hit one of the outside credit card machines and they all broke. I don't really ever carry cash but I decided to at least check my change pocked to see if maybe my change multiplied. It turned out that I had exactly the right amount down to the penny. It was meant to be.

6 comments:

Ciria said...

We miss your blogs - the girls love to see the video's of your kids!

Kimberly said...

Wow, that's so cool!

Keary said...

I love to rea your blog also and wish Inhad as much to write about. That was real neat the way the lord looks after His children by giving them the exact amount of change. And so many other little things.

Love Y'all

Anonymous said...

I read your blog and then I went to sonic and got a drink :)

homealonemom said...

You are SOOOOO lucky!

I love you

mom

Diana said...

Miss your weekly blogs! Love ya!