Saturday, February 18, 2006
David Hasselhoff
I think that Alex my be developing feelings for someone else. I know that this isn't the place that I should be talking about it, but I don't know where else to vent or where I can turn to talk to someone, I'm stuck at home all day with no way to escape. I find pictures hidden all over the computer that he looks at frequently claiming that there is nothing going on. I think that they even have a song together, something we don't have, and he and the baby listen to it and dance while Alex smiles and laughs throughout the entirety. Oh well how can I feel bad if what he wants is a fake tan and a sailor suit, he's never going to get that from me, I guess that I should just give up, how can I compete with D. Hasselhoff? He's even letting our baby look at all the pictures, but he doesn't seem to be taking a liking to it, good job baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment