You guys all know my sweetfart and how great he is, but I have another story about why I love him so much. Today the new Pride and Prejudice movie came out and I love it. Pride and Prejudice is also one of my favorite books and I love the old movie that is six hours long that most people don't like (or most people say that they don't like it but they secretly do like Alex). I have been so excited that this movie was coming out, it is even marked on my calendar. The reason that I am so excited is because this is what I get for my birthday. Last night Alex kicked me and woke me up, this was incredibly unusual because usually when I wake up in the middle of the night I have something to do... namely take care of the baby, and before that it was puke my guts out, after I took care of these things I would just go straight back to bed. So last night was the first night in over a year that I woke up and had nothing to do, so I sat there and thought about my movie. I almost got up and just went to the store and got it myself but I knew that if I did that Alex would get mad because he wanted to get it for me, so I restrained and tried to go back to bed.
So today when Alex got home from work he went to go and get it for me; but this being Utah and the stores thinking that nobody here cared for this movie everywhere was sold out. He went to six different stores only to be told the same thing "Sorry, we're sold out." He also considered fighting an old lady in one of those wheel chair shopping carts to get the last one at Macey's but being the good man that he is he didn't. The last store that he went to was Blockbuster but they were sold out too, and they said that every other Blockbuster in Utah County was sold out as well. So the guy tells Alex that he can rent the movie and then come back and buy it later, Alex asks if he can just buy it now and he says that he can. So Alex goes back and gets the second to last copy off the wall and pays for it right when somebody calls to reserve the last copy....close one. So now I have my movie and alex and I are going to watch it before I put him to bed, I am so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you going to watch it over and over like you did the first one?
Diana always says she dislikes watching anything over a second time as she already knows what is going to happen.
Personally I could watch most movies up to thirty times as I do not remember from one second to the next.
Have fun.
Post a Comment