Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Questions

alex is learning how to roll over but when he rolls this way he gets this far and then pushes himself around the blanket like a clock hand going counterclockwise, it's really cute to watch. He can go really fast on the silky blanky.

Childhood Ambition: I wanted to be an iceskateing mommy.
Fondest Memory: sitting in the bed as a family and just talking.
Retreat: Cooking and baking, mostly making some dessert.
Wildest Dream: Washing dishes without wearing gloves.
Proudest Moment: Whenever alex does something new.
Biggest Challenge: Breathing when Alex has eaten beans or chili or... pretty much anything.
Alarm Clock: The baby... giggling or crying.
Perfect Day: When we have picnics.
First Job: Babysitting.
Indulgement: Reading.
Last Purchase: A frame and a mat...the first real ones we have hanging in our house.
Favorite Movie: Pretty much any movie that's not one of Alexs' mockumentarys. Probably You've Got Mail.
Inspiration: My Dad and Alex.
My Life: Is wonderful.
sorry it took me so long to get to them.

2 comments:

Keary said...

Kiki, I think you are such a positive and fun girl. Almost like Cathy.

I am most happy with my love, but I think Alex is a very lucky man.

Keary said...

When do you expect AJ to start crawling? I hope I get to see him moving around and destroying everything in his path. That will be so·o·o·o much fun.