Thursday, February 02, 2006

I dress very well...

As you all know I am a very good dresser. When I lived with Calixta, she adopted my dressing habits for that time, and now that I live with Alex he has too. The time that I discovered just how far this had gone is when Alex and I went shopping for new clothes (something we both hate to do). As we were looking through the isles with the pajama pants on them, we were discussing which ones would go the best with our T-shirts...We were actually thinking about how they would look when we wore them out in public. As if anyone cares if your pajamas look good together, your wearing pajamas for hevans sakes.

The first time in my life I was actually embarresed to wear pajamas out in public was after I had the baby. You have to understand just how weird this is. I have worn pajamas for as long as I can remember the exceptions being: school (because we had uniforms), church, and camping (because my precious pjs would have too many holes in them when I came home). However, after I had the baby pajamas were the only thing that I could wear and everytime that I went outside I would feel really selfconscience. As soon as I went out and got some jeans I was just fine wearing pajamas again, why is this?

2 comments:

alex said...

i am very glad that you taught me the proper way to dress. not only has my self confidence gone up but i'm also more comfortable. Thanks pj lady

Keary said...

How do you dress when you go dancing?

Oh, BTW don't hang out with anymore of my kids!