Thursday, February 23, 2006

Let it Snow...

Alex likes for me to do this blog so that he can look at it at work and it is like he is spending more time with us; so most of the things that I put on here are for him. So I'm sorry if you are reading this and think that it doesn't apply to you. I'm trying to get a smile from him which is difficult for me to do since his sense of humor is wasted on me. jk.

These pictures of our latest excursion may slightly resemble not taking as good of care as we could of our baby, but in our defense he seemed to like it, well I should say didn't cry for the whole thing, and we only stayed out there long enough to take these pictures and then we came back in to warm up.
We have so much fun playing with him, I don't know what we used to do for entertainment!

I like to check the weather everyday to see if it is going to be warm enough for us to take a walk and get out of the house (for more time than just to get some pictures). I realized how excited I am to move when as I was checking the temperatures I determined that 36 was warm enough to go on a walk and I was excited that it was that warm. I mean that is only 4 degrees above freezing, this weather is messing with my thoughts. This is only one of the reasons that I am excited to move to Texas I hate the cold and even though I will probably spend most of my adult life smelling like sunscreen, bugspray and that goopy stuff that you can put on to make your hair less frizzy, it will be worth it to get back to the sun.

2 comments:

Keary said...

Alex is at the age where everything will go into his mouth whether or not it be good for him. Now is the time when he learns what is good for him and what is not good for him.
And he will try to emulate each of his parents as they are the only ones he trusts completely. I hope you don't think I am lecturing as my children always thought of my statements.

Keary said...

Oh, I meant to also say that it looks as if each of you are having a lot of fun!