With Alex for a father, I am sure he will be doing even stranger things that WILL make you wonder. I really do love Alex but just love to give him a hard time.
BTW: I love that picture also, I think you or alex sent it to me.
baby alex is so cute- says zoe!You are in for it now! The moment he starts moving everything will go into his mouth.
Be sure to teach AJ that he should never get close to a Harley, or he will have to ride with toothless granny at 70!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
With Alex for a father, I am sure he will be doing even stranger things that WILL make you wonder.
I really do love Alex but just love to give him a hard time.
BTW: I love that picture also, I think you or alex sent it to me.
baby alex is so cute- says zoe!You are in for it now! The moment he starts moving everything will go into his mouth.
Be sure to teach AJ that he should never get close to a Harley, or he will have to ride with toothless granny at 70!
Post a Comment