Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Eye Freckle...




I don't know if you can see it or not, but this is a picture of the eye freckle. At first we thought that alex was going to have two different colored eyes, but now it looks like he's just going to have that section be brown, and if his eyes do end up turning brown, then you won't be able to see it at all. We didn't figure out that if we took a close picture with the flash on that you could see the freckle until recently and ever since he was born it has been blending in more and more so it doesn't look as drastic as it once did. My dad has one of these, and his eyes are very blue so it sticks out but it doesn't seem like alex is going to have blue eyes like I do so you'll only notice it if you get to know alex well.

I put in this picture too so that maybe you can see the freckle better.

2 comments:

alex said...

is't it cool how alex can take a picture of himself already

Keary said...

I am sorry but there is no freckle in my grandsons eye. Just your imagination.