
I was just informed that I don't keep the people that read this blog updated enough on my baby, now I thought that this was very strange because alex is pretty much all that I talk about here so this is for you Teda...I hope that this is enough info.
alex loves to give kisses, and you may be thinking "hey if he is giving kisses like that it means that he is hungry" but no when I try to feed him when he is in one of these kissing frenzies he gets very mad and starts to yell at me...it sounds like he's chewing me out. I know that this isn't a good picture of me, but once he gets a hold of you he doesn't let go.

This is alexs friend Limo (like Finding Nemo but with an "L" instead of an "N" it's short for limon). He is trying to crawl to him. Limo is alexs favorite toy to talk to besides Alex and I.

I think these are about the coolest thing ever, you just don't get better than dinosaur camo socks.

This is the way that alex sits every time that I put him in the highchair...one foot up and one foot down.

And these are pictures of the two people who love him most.

4 comments:
I'd say alex is the cutest person in existence
Kiki, I think you should take some credit for this adorable little boy! Love the camo-dino socks!
oh tik! i loved that blog so much! i just am so excited to hear about you and your hubby and the little tike! i think that he is making seriouse progress in the crawling thing..looks like he is going to crawl right out of his clothes he is concnetrating so hard! and i am so glad that i got to ifnd out abotu the kisses! yay! and, i love you oh-so much! and look! i figured out how to put on a comment! arent you so proud?
All but Alex who was just as cute while in the incubator. And maybe for awhile at home. Really alex is one of my cutest grandchildren.
Seems as though I am always saying things in these comments to get myself in trouble.
Post a Comment