

alex is learning how to eat, and we are having lots of fun practicing (except for when Alex gives the baby tabasco). We aren't really taking it that serious though because I'm not ready to switch over yet. I figure that I'm going to be feeding kids baby food for the next decade or so, so why should I be in a hurry to start. Besides, I think that nursing is great (now that Alex has gotten over the whole "you can't feed the baby while I am in the room" thing); not because I think that nursing makes any difference in baby size or intelligence, it's because it is so easy and I don't want to add one more thing I'll forget when we go out. alex doesn't really eat that much (only about 5 times a day...I really don't know how he got as big as he is) and when we are moving and going on our trips I want eating to be a hassleless as possible.
Speaking of food, I need you to start thinking of your favorite recipes because I'll be calling you for them sometime before December . For Christmas I'm going to put together a cook book (don't worry about measurements in your recipes if you don't want to, just a general idea of what goes in is perfect).
3 comments:
Hey, I recognize that high chair! Hope it is working well for you. I loved nursing and it was the only thing that I miss after we decided to adopt and to be done with having our own biological children. Good idea on the recipe thing!
alex enjoys his tobasco, he just sniffles and drools and doesn't want to look at me after i give him any
You are a dedicated mom! I am counting down the days until I can wean Kari!
Post a Comment