This is one of those days. Both of my Alexs have a lot of stuff going on in their lives right now and you can definitely feel it. Alex was going to get a second job so that we would have enough money to move to Texas, but we just didn't feel right about the job and now we met our goal with what we got back from taxes. So now he is preparing for all the tests that he is going to have to take and that includes physical tests (so he's always tired) and he is filling out applications and he had a really bad day at work today. To top it all off, last night I had to go to the store to get some "oralgel" (which they didn't have) and some other things while Alex stayed home with the baby who immediately started to cry and Alex didn't know what to do.
Little alex is starting to eat the rice sludge, getting some teeth and yesterday he got his shots...let me tell you he did anything but hug the nurse. Even though he is doing better than the last time that he got shots he is still sore and he has a fever; when he gets like this he only wants me to hold him, daddy will do for a little bit as long as he can see me but for the rest of the time he wants me. This is so stressful for us because alex almost never cries and when he does its obvious what he wants and as soon as we take care of it he's better, but today even if I am holding him he will still cry I just pick that over me putting him down and him screaming.
Now the point of this blog, and for those of you who think that I shouldn't be married to Alex because he is so gross he'll corrupt me don't read this and just keep thinking good lies about me. For those of you who know the truth go ahead and proceed. So because of everything that is going on I have been holding alex the entire day and we have been doing everything together. We exercised, watered the flowers, did the dishes, did laundry, cooked...the only thing that I put him down for was to go to the bathroom, I haven't stooped to Alex's level yet. Anyways, one thing that we did was brush my teeth and when I went to spit alex flung his hand out and caught it, got excited and started to fling it everywhere. I thought that it was so funny I barely caught his hand before he got it in his mouth...then we took another bath. That was the biggest that he has smiled all day.
Calixta and Ciria: Sorry we keep bugging you guys by coming over so much, we are just going to miss you when we leave and we want to see you as much as we can. Know that you and your families always have an open invitation to come when ever you want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment