Whenever I get really tired, I do things at night that I can't remember. On Wednesday of this week, I was exhausted and sometime in the night I found time to take out the trash, do the dishes, marinate some chicken, and bring the baby in to sleep with us. I wish that I would do all of my chores in my sleep at night then my life would be perfect. I think that this is my moms fault because growing up if we would go to bed without having done our chores she would get us out of bed and make us do them while she watched. Alex says that when I get caught in the act it is really funny because, although I'm alert, the things that I do are incoherent and irrational...some of the things I think that he makes up though.


alex is now in the 90th percentile and Calixta say that that is the normal place to be so its good to know that he is still perfect...as if I would think anything else.
3 comments:
one time she fell in love with a spoon when she woke up late at night and i was still awake
Could you teach me that skill, doing chores in my sleep would be an invaluable asset in my life. We will miss alex so much he is so cute and it is fun to watch him as he grows. I think he is free and clear from being a 'complete idiot' like his father since he has such a talented mother!
Ok...so I didn't know that you had a blog also. And it is the one with all the cute pics of the baby! I am now caught up on it all as I am home with all 3 of my kids sick with the flu for the 4th day straight! I have not slept for 3 nights.....you think it gets better as they get older. Zac & Toni have always been off the charts...then there is Zeke. I made a growth chart the other day and we measured all the kids and Toni was almost 3 inches taller than Zeke is when she was the same age as him. I think your little Alex is adorable! He has the best smile. I am completely envious of you and your family getting to move the sun! I tried to get our famliy out of the rain country, but it looks as if we have to stay until alll our toes are webbed together and the moss finishes growing on our back! Good Luck in Texas! Remember the clear nail polish for the chiggers!
Post a Comment