
We just had grandpa and grandma Nield come and stay with us, and we had a wonderful weekend. We miss you so much thank you for coming to visit, you are welcome anytime. Here are some pictures of the weekend.

Grandpa discovered that alex likes to be thrown, much to grandmas dismay.

Grandma would give alex piggy backs and alex would grab on to her hair and slobber all over.

All the kids playing with their new toys.

alex is learning how to crawl, he learned this new talent this weekend so he would have lots of witnesses. So far only grandma Diana has seen him get on to his knees by himself, but we can't wait till we see it to.

And, surprisingly, the new digital camera has turned grandma into a marvelous photographer; I love this picture that she took, it's a new favorite.
Happy Birthday Kristy, I hope that you have a great day.
4 comments:
Hi sweetie,
Those are adorable pictures of Baby A. He is sooooooo handsome.
I'm glad you had such a great time.
i had a great time with my parents too, i love all the alex pictures
We are so lucky to have grandma and grandpa close by! I am so glad they got to come down and see you this weekend. Dad just raved about your cooking. Great pictures of baby A. Thanks for singing Happy Birthday to me...I liked your version of "You are getting old ..."
Thanks Kiki for your words of love and I know that there is no greater thing than to have a baby. I'll have to say that grandchildren are even better. I ruly wish I could give alex a piggy ride.
Post a Comment