
We're having a lazy day today we haven't even changed out of our jamies and it's almost 2 o'clock. Now it's completely normal for me to stay in my pjs all day, but I usually change alex when we change his first diaper...but not today we're doing laundry and organizing for our move which is now less then a month away, scary but exciting to think about. I though that you would like to see some pictures of alex trying to get under the couch. He did this three times before I finally got the camera out I can't figure out what he is trying to get but he wants it bad enough that he got his head stuck under there once.

2 comments:
It is quite amazing how people tell me that they spend all day reading and writing the blogs. Today while I was commenting on the previous blog, you wrote this one and when I got back to your blog there was another blog to read. You need to slow down. JK
alex is so cute and it will be before you move to texas that he will start crawling and running before he walks. In texas he will be a great running back by the time he is three. Love you all.
As they get older (like 2 years of age) you will allow him to have more jammie days - because you probably won't want to fight with them to get their clothes changed. Well, maybe you won't but that is my excuse! - He is a cutie!
Post a Comment