
These are some pictures of my boys playing with the new "man toy". I wish that you could see Alex dance around with the new man toy, I promise that you would have a smile for a long time especially if you could here him explaining how you have to wear the necklace when you do it because that is what is "cool". So this is one of the acceptable toys that little alex can play with so that when he grows up he can be "cool" like his daddy...the poor kid is doomed.

Alex got a new ipod at work; actually he got two and let me me return one so that I could get whatever I wanted as long as it was fun and not something "stupid"...he had to approve. So I got walki-talkis which I have wanted ever since I was about eight when I would get on my roof with the phone and talk to my friend who was on her roof with a phone a street away; this was the method we used when we weren't allowed to play. This situation didn't work very good though because our parents would discover what we were up to because of the lack of their phones. We thought that they best thing ever would be to have our very own waliki-talkies that would reach that far...my dreams have been answered thanks sweetheart.
4 comments:
I think that's hysterical...Alex is so cute...maybe you can get walkie talkies that reach to utah! I am going to miss you guys...
Hi, sweetie, I love the new toys. Always an entertainment.
Was it Elicia?
Kiki, you are the sweetest person I can think of. After what Alex said I think I would have been furious with him. Oh well, you can get on top of your apartment building and talk with Alex while he babysits alex. That is if you aren't afraid of leaving the two of them together!
I love the pictures of you and your baby. As you can see, I have a picture of me holding alex while he sleeps. I also have a picture of Alex when he was quite young. I can put them up side by side and even though I had a beard then, I do not look like the same person. Alex and alex look a lot alike though.
My kids love the walkie talkies...but every once in awhile, you hear a very upset construction worker on the other end, mad that the kids are on that channel. We just change it quickly.
Post a Comment