Sunday, May 21, 2006
Addendum to yesterday...
I thought that this was one of the funniest parts of the day and I forgot to put it on. Well....I thought that it was funny after the fact. While I was taking pictures, Alex was standing right over the baby acting as the lifeguard. Well the baby stood up on the side of the pool and Alex thought that this was okay so started to talk to Nick while the baby did a nose dive over the edge of the pool in an attempt to get the grass. The baby didn't cry or anything but when I looked over all I could see were his legs sticking up over the side of the pool and kicking. When Alex finally pulled him right side up the baby was smiling and happy that he had grabbed his grass-as in the lawn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment