
Today we took a trip to the pool. We had a good time but the water was colder then we expected and alex didn't like it much so we only stayed for about five min... all that preparation for five minutes.

"What are you doing to me?" I think was the first thing that he thought when we put him in the pool.

Don't tell anyone that we were using the life preserver.

He liked to hold on to the side like Zoe the best.

Nice tan Sweet Heart.
3 comments:
Just so you know I have checked your blog three times since you called to see if you had pictures up of alex in the pool. How adorable! By the end of the summer you will have a water baby. WARNING at one point he will scream when you take him out!
The five minute swim is the best, didn't you know?? Glad you had fun!
I loved taking my babies swimming. This is so much fun!Remember lots of Water Babies SPF 50!
Post a Comment