

Another obstacle is....how big am I? which I guess is related to the above situation, but is more apparent with these two.
(left)There is a space in the crib where you can see out between the bumper pads (now I have tied them together) and alex sticks his head right there and pushes and pushes to try to get out of his crib.
(right) He also tries to climb over and under the chair bars in an effort to get toys that he has thrown on the other side of the chair. He is looking so concerned because every time that he gets on his knees he hits his head and his mean mommy is taking pictures instead of helping.

And last daddy kisses, poor alex did get something from me, my skin. Whenever alex and I get daddy kisses and he has a beard (a.k.a. subble) we get little rashes, how sad.
5 comments:
oh tik face! i just love you oh-so much! and i love baby a oh-so much! that is sad indeed that ya'll get daddy rashes (guess you're allergic! ). but, on the brightside, at least alex will have a well documented childhood of how his mommy liked to photograph him at his oh-so-adorably-worst moments instead of helping him! (builds stamina or something) aaaand...i love you! aaaaand...i will talk to you later! aaaaaaand...kiss your kid for me!
I feel for alex...steve gives mikey rashes too. What is it with men and their stubble? Alex is very cute, just like always!
just wanted to say hello again! i really like this whole "comment" thing.
That boy is beyond cute! The wonderful world of crawling! I have the best pictures of my girls crying - don't worry their significant others will appreciate it later in life!
Alex is so adorable! All I want to know is do you laugh when he gets hurt...probably not... his is a Nield trait.
Post a Comment