alex has decided that our futon cushion is the best walker he can find. He just rolls it over to whatever he wants to get up on and then goes from there. I am perfectly content with this arrangement because he won't stop trying to get up on things even though he keeps falling over and hitting his head; when he uses the pillow at least he hits something soft.

I tried to get a front action shot but as soon as he saw me with the camera he would do a nose dive over the pillow in an attempt to give the camera a kiss.

In other news alex is getting more and more hair... This picture is kind of dark, but I wanted you to be able to see all of the hairs that stand up every which way and this was the best way to capture the effect. 
And the other exciting thing is that my sweetheart got through the testing for Allen fire department and has an interview next week... I'm so proud of you baby and especially proud of the fact that you stuck it out even when you thought that you were going to puke your guts out because the guy next to you decided to boycott toothbrushes. So here is a picture of my completely responsible husband....for theses of you who don't know the story behind this picture as soon as he finished relieving himself that car in the back ground started to honk and flash its lights....what a nice "thing" to see when your having a romantic make-out session!
3 comments:
they were making out for a long time because we went in for an hour before we decided to clean out the car. They probably already saw one for the night so number 2 is okay
Alex is teaching his son how to be a pervert!!!
Wish we could see more of alex in these days while he is growing up so fast.
Wonder what Alex will think if the guy who is boycotting toothbrushes gets a job also there in Allen. Ask Alex if the fire chief remembers him from when we lived there.
Your son is so cute! I love his hair! I also liked the blog after this...Juliann's puppy is so cute! Look out for pics of the floor. I just have to get everything put away from the trip!
Post a Comment