Thursday, May 11, 2006

Arboretum...


As you can see it was completely beautiful.

Today we went to the Arboretum on a little adventure. Byron's (Alex's best friend) wife took pity on me and my no friends situation and took us with her. We had the most wonderful time. Lily, their little girl, was such a trooper and walked for almost the whole day and kept up with us for the most part.
Here she is.
alex rode in the stroller...(what would we do without strollers?)
but he liked to look around everywhere.
This is Lily and Elizabeth relaxing; Elizabeth doesn't know that I took this picture or she probably wouldn't have let me, but I thought that it was so cute I couldn't resist.

We crawled a little in the grass.

These are the new friends that we met Samuel, alex, Lily and Natalie(who had the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen).

alex wanted to play with the big kids, but he couldn't get up when they did and run off so he would just long after them.

The sun was a little bright though when it snuck past the hat, but other than that it was a beautiful day.


'Til the next big (or little) adventure.

2 comments:

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

I can't get enough of your son. He is so cute. I hope that you don't mind if I adopt him as my nephew. It is fun to pretend that I have such a cute nephew!! I am so thankful for strollers...i just wish that now I had a double stroller. I'm glad that you had fun.

Kristy said...

I didn't know Texas had green anywhere. The pictures are beautiful. Looks like fun!