Tuesday, May 23, 2006
The shiner...
The first bruise came not from my rough housing husband but, sadly, from me. I put a pillow on the corner shelf of our bed so that alex wouldn't hit his head. Then alex leaned on the pillow it slipped and he fell and hit his head. This picture was taken about five minutes after it happened, but the bruise was still here today. The bruise is on his right cheek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's ok. At least it's just a small bruise. Believe me, the worst is yet to come!!
He's still the most handsome boy in the world, and he loves you.
It does hurt to see your child hurt, that doesn't ever change.
My friend gave her daughter her first black eye on her first birthday. It was one that immediately turned back. She felt so bad. I don't think I have ever seen anyone that heart broken. However, her daughter is now three and both mom and daughter are fully recovered. - Just think in about a month it will only be a memory.
What a terrible mother! I think I will call the Texas social services! Just kidding, think he will stay at just one?
Just think he is related to me and I have spent my life in hospitals.
Love ya
Post a Comment