
Because Alex said that the last picture that I put on here of me was so horrible (even though that was the point), I'm putting this picture on of our new clothes. Yesterday I got FIVE new clothing items and as of this moment every single one of them has been puked on, but that is okay most people have a smell....mine just happens to be baby puke. alex got four new outfits and this is one of them, they are perfect for here as now he is not so hot.
5 comments:
oh! nufing is a tiute as you two awe!
Cute kid and cute outfit...you look great. I wish I looked that good after having a kid! Happy Mothers Day.
you look so cute, kiki! it doesn't matter that you have been puked on so much!
I think that you look beautiful, and the Alex looks soooo handsome. I can't smell you at all from here!
I think that you look beautiful, and the Alex looks soooo handsome. I can't smell you at all from here!
Post a Comment