So I thought that bedtime today was going to be really difficult because around 5:30 Chio started to scream her head off. However, we made it through dinner, skipped bath time which is particually hard with a fussy baby, and went straight to story time in alex's room and now it's 7:30 and I'm already done with the whole process.
side note: you may be wondering why we skipped bath time... Well, during alex's nap, which he does by himself in his room, he found a hidden marker somewhere in his room and drew all over himself; by that I mean: on his face and hair, in the cracks on his neck, on his hands and up under his long sleeve shirt on his arms, on his belly and back (not really sure how he did that), down in the diaper area, his legs and feet, and most impressively on the bottom of his feet which left little foot prints on my newly moped, still damp floor. We had to go somewhere after nap time so it became imperative that we take an early bath.
Anyway, during book time alex read books to me while I nursed Chio. When it was my turn to read scriptures alex insisted that Chio lay down next to him and after repeated promises that he would be "soft" I laid her down and read to them. After I finished I went to get the camera and this is actually the second video I took (in the first one he got so excited that I was taking pictures that he head butted her and I had to calm her down-if you want I can show that one too) so they aren't as interested in each other when I am forcing them to interact for the sake of the video instead of them enjoying an impromptu bedtime moment, but it's still cute.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am impressed that he is not jumping on her. That is what my girls do. Good to hear you had a moment to yourself!
they are so sweet.
how sweet...love the Christmas music
I'm sure Diana wishes her children were so sweet. I don't know as I seem never to have been at home!
Love Dad
Post a Comment